Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ready or not

This afternoon, I told Kyra it was time for rest time, which meant she had to spend some quiet time in her room for a little while. I told her she didn't have to get in her bed, but she had to stay in her room. She went off to her room without incident and I started to get some work done around the house. After a while, I noticed it was abnormally quiet in there, so I went in to check on her. I found her sprawled face down across her bed, feet hanging off the edge, dressed in her pajamas and her slippers! I had sent her to quiet time fully clothed, so this amused me. Then as I got closer, I noticed she had even changed out of her underwear and put a pullup on! Apparently she was so sleepy she performed her entire nighttime ritual before she laid down to rest!

No comments: