Saturday, January 21, 2006

What do babies dream?

One of my favorite things ever is when I'm holding Siana (and Kyra did this too) and she is totally asleep and just starts cracking up laughing in her sleep. I love that! It makes me wonder what in the world she is dreaming about that is so funny at just a few weeks old. Perhaps it's the funny face Daddy made at her this afternoon, or maybe even a funny face an angel made at her before she was born that she only remembers in her dreams. It's the coolest thing and it always makes me smile.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I LOVE that (even now, Parker and and Lillie smile in their sleep)!!!! Lillie laughed all the time in her sleep and although the "experts" say it is gas there is no way a gas chuckle could cause so much happiness. I used to think it could be angels too... that's too funny!
Glad you are adjusting to 2 kids... will write you a "real letter" very soon!