Saturday, December 16, 2006

Hello, Bermuda?

This morning, Siana was playing with her favorite toy...a cell phone. She was sitting up on my sink playing with my phone while I put on the finishing touches to get ready to go. All of a sudden, I heard a ringing that was originating from my phone. Somewhat alarmed, but assuming she had just pushed one of my speed dials, I took the phone and hit end. That is when I looked at the display and noticed that she had just happened to hit 10 digits and the call was being placed to, of all places, Bermuda. Yikes! Fortunately, I hung it up before someone all the way in Bermuda picked up their phone, wondering who was calling from a 317 area code and probably wondering where in the world 317 is. So hopefully, the next time I see a 1-441 number I will be planning for a wonderful vacation and not just a hideously expensive phone bill.

1 comment:

Aidan said...

It'd be interesting to know how expensive it is to actually call Bermuda...and pray this isn't a foreshadowing of her teenage phone bill. :)