Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Holidays!

Kyra told us Happy Holidays today, then proceeded to tell us Happy-Every-Holiday-She-Could-Think-Of. She went through Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Easter, and eventually she ended with "Happy Ha-chunk-a." We figured out that she was attempting to wish us a Happy Hanukkah. So to all my friends who are Jewish, and my one friend who is half-Jewish and whose children are each "quarter Jews" (you know who you are), my daughter and I wish you a very Happy Hachunka!

1 comment:

Arlene Kasselman said...

Warning:
Eating a muffin while reading this blog post will surely choke eater. Oh my gosh, I was reading along and then did one of those HA! laughs and the muffin lodged someplace other than its normal spot. Brilliant me chased with a gulp of hot tea - YIKES! Burned all the way down but I can now breathe and laugh.