Sunday, December 31, 2006

A 4-Year-Old's New Year's Resolutions

As I snuggled with Kyra at bedtime this evening, she turned to me and said, "Mommy, I'm going to tell you my New Year's Resolutions." I was slightly taken aback that she could even pronounce resolutions, much less have some. So this is her list:

1. To give more hugs and kisses.
2. To be friends forever and ever with Adley, Corbin, Spencer, & Michaela.
3. To be kind.
4. To sing pretty songs.

Sounds like a great list. Hopefully I'll get to be the lucky recipient of some of those extra hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

May we ALL resolve to be kind and give more hugs and kisses! You are a beautiful girl Kyra Bruce, inside and out!

Happy New Years You guys... I want to resolve to not let another year go by without seeing you guys but some things we have little control over. I am praying that maybe this year we can connect up somehow!

Love and ABUNDANT blessings (everything is bigger in Texas right???)

KrazyMISC said...

Just make sure that not all those pretty songs occur in the restroom at Red Robin! Looking forward to testing that resolution for handing out hugs-- :)