Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New ice cream flavor?

We went to lunch at Jason's Deli today with Steven. Jason's has one of those free ice cream machines, so when we were done eating, I took Kyra over to get a small cup of ice cream. There was the traditional vanilla, chocolate, and swirl options, so I asked Kyra which kind she wanted. She said Chocolate, so I asked her if she wanted plain chocolate or 'swirl.' She looked at me with a funny look on her face and a slightly scrunched up nose and said Chocolate. I got her the chocolate ice cream and then she looked at me again with that same funny look on her face and said, "Which one is Squirrel?" Ew. No wonder she picked the chocolate!

1 comment:

Dana said...

You really should send that in to Reader's Digest! That is hysterical. I laugh everytime I read it! I can just see her little face and that confused look. I love that she asks the questions when most kids just take it for granted that's what you said and think it's weird.