Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Intros

I highly doubt anyone who doesn't know me will ever read what I write here, but just in case, here goes:

I am 27 and a very happy stay-at-home mommy to Kyra who is 2. My husband, Steven, is the Minister of Worship and Outreach at the North Central Church of Christ in Indianapolis. I plan to use this outlet mostly to write down my thoughts about being a mom and to log the hysterical things that come from my daughter's mouth. She is such a source of joy in my life and at no time would I ever wish to go back two years to reclaim my "freedom." I hardly remember those years, but I'm sure there wasn't half as much light and laughter in them. I hesitated to even start doing this because I kept thinking, we don't really do anything spectacular, what am I going to write about? But it's in the not-so-spectacular things we do that the most fun happens. Kyra brings humor and smiles into the most mundane of tasks, so that is what I will write about. I hope what I write may bring a smile to someone's face and laughter into their heart. Thanks for reading!

No comments: