Monday, November 01, 2004

Treat or......treat!

Kyra had a fantastic time Trick or Treating (to all of 5 houses). She is so possessive...definitely an only child! We were at her Nana and Papa's house for my Dad's birthday party Sunday afternoon, so I brought her costume with us. We got her all dressed up and asked her if she'd like to go Trick or Treating and get some candy. She said yeah, and headed for the door. However, she only made it as far as my parents' candy bowl sitting next to the front door. She was like Hey, this is easy, and helped herself. She didn't quite understand the concept of going to houses other than your own. =) We finally got her out the door and my parents and sister took her to their next door neighbor's house, and to their neighbor's house across the street. As they came back across the street to my parents' driveway, Kyra spotted some other kids going up to the same house that she'd just come from, so she yelled, "No, that's my neighborhood!" It was hysterical. I guess in Kyra-land, everything and everyone belongs to well, Kyra. =)

No comments: