Monday, November 15, 2004

Favorites

As we were putting Kyra to bed this evening, Steven was rocking her in the chair and started asking her what her favorite things were. She's finally understanding the concept of a favorite thing, and some of her responses were pretty comical. Here are some of her answers:

What is your favorite thing to do?
Church.

What is your favorite color?
On paper. (I was glad to hear this, even though she didn't really get what he was asking.)

What is your favorite song?
My name is Carrot and God made me. (I laughed about this through the rest of the conversation. They sing this in her class at church, going around to each child and saying My name is ___ and God made me. Apparently one of her teachers did not say her name right at some point and it registered in her head as "Carrot." I'm still chuckling about that one.)

What is your favorite food?
Cwunchy sammiches. (Sandwiches made with crunchy peanut butter.)

What is your favorite song we sing at church?
This is How We Ovahcome.

No comments: