Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Siana on NOT picking up after herself

I heard Siana crying in her bedroom this evening, so I went up to investigate. I walk into her room and I see some puzzle pieces lying on the floor that coordinate with the pieces lying on the bed next to her. I ask her why she's crying, and she says it's because she dropped the puzzle pieces on the floor. Logically, I suggest simply picking them up. Her response was, "I don't want to pick them up because if I go down there to get them, a bug might sneak on me because bugs are quiet." Hmmm, good point. We've not had any problems with ninja bugs as of yet, but I guess that may just mean they're good at what they do.

3 comments:

thegrays4life said...

Hey, I know what she's saying. I know all about those ninja bugs. They're nothing to mess with.

Aidan said...

She is SO right...those bugs are tricky. :)

Love the new blog layout.

Unknown said...

that girl!!! love it