Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Penile Code

I was playing this morning with Kyra, and occasionally, I would say something silly and she would reply, "Phallus!" After having heard this a couple times, here was the conversation:

Me: What are you saying?
Kyra: Phallus.
Me: Phallus???
Kyra: Yeah!
Me: What does that mean?
Kyra: It means not true.
Me (after processing for a second): Oh! You mean false!
Kyra: Yeah, phallus.

After that, we went about ensuring proper pronunciation from this point on...

3 comments:

Aidan said...

Awesome. Just....awesome. Bet you wondered where she picked up that word!

thegrays4life said...

Reminds me of a little birdie who tidies his nest...

Stephanie Corp said...

angie--I love reading your posts...I know they will always put a smile on my face...I love hearing about how joy-filled your life is!