Sunday, February 04, 2007

Cool and the Gang

Kyra has been cracking us up all weekend, but here's one of the funnier quotes. We took the kids and flew to Nashville for the weekend to sing on the new Keith Lancaster Praise & Harmony CD with several members of the praise team from church. On Saturday, the rest of our group went to the Opryland Hotel while I took the girls back to the hotel for naps. As we were driving to meet back up with everybody for dinner (P.F. Changs of course), Kyra commented, "Where's the rest of our crew?" It sounded so funny that she put it that way, but then she added, "Ya know, I never met Ross and Grimace before." I was a little confused and asked her, "Ross and Who?" "Ross and Grimace," she replied. I busted out laughing when I realized she was talking about Prentiss from 'our crew.'

No comments: