Thursday, December 16, 2004

Identity Crisis?

At bedtime, Steven called Kyra over to where he was sitting by saying, "Come here, Lady."

Kyra looked at him and said, "No, I'm not a wady. Mommy's a wady. I'm a baby!"

So he laughed and said, "Ok, come here, sweet baby!"

To which she replied, "No, don't say dat, Daddy. I'm not a baby! I'm a girl!"

2...such a confusing age...not a baby, but not a "kid" yet either.... haha


And poor Daddy, when he finally got her to come over and sit by him, he tried to give her kisses and she pushed him away because "No, Daddy, no kiss me, you need to shave...you scwatchy!" She promptly got up, came over to me, touched my cheek and sat down by me, saying, "Mommy, you soft!"

1 comment:

Dana said...

And this is just the start of Steven being confused! Wait until she's a teenager!