Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Replacements

Siana has quite a goofball sense of humor, which is pretty funny most of the time. She's always found it absolutely hysterical to replace an expected word with something else. She has done this since she was very small, most of the time in the middle of a song we're singing. Well, here's what she busted out today that perfectly illustrates her sense of humor:

Me: Hey Siana, guess what?

Siana: What?

Me: I love you!

Siana: I love you too, Grandpaw!

This was accompanied by a big cheesy grin, like aren't I funny??? Plus, neither of her grandpas actually go by the name Grandpa...so that makes it even more random...what a goofy girl!

1 comment:

Arlene Kasselman said...

All I am saying is that if the apple does not fall too far from the tree (and does not get sliced into perfectly symmetrical pieces for apple crisp)then we have another budding lyricist in our midst.

Oh and my word verification to post this is u-squat :-)