Monday, September 24, 2007

5-year-old Blogger

Well, Kyra has decided that she wants her own blog, like Mommy and Daddy have. So Steven showed her how to use iWeb on our Mac, and she's been building her own blog site for several days now. She's pulled pictures from iPhoto and put them in, written about the things she likes, and chosen her favorite colors for each section. Well, she was ready for school early this morning, so she sat down and worked on her blog for a few minutes. This afternoon, Steven called me from work, and apparently Miss Kyra published her blog all by herself. The problem is, she completely overwrote Steven's blog in the process. HA! So for the time being, if you go to http://web.mac.com/brucefamily/iWeb/Site/About%20Me.html, right now it's Kyra's blog creation instead of Steven's blog. She's got stuff on the 'About Me' page and on the 'Blog' page. If you can get past the spelling and words with no spaces, it's actually pretty darn good for a Kindergartener! =) I particularly like her Design Star section...she's got all the names of the contestants and judges, except some of them are just their initials! I don't know how long it will be up, so hurry over and take a peek. I'm sure Steven will reclaim his web space before long, but Kyra's blog will definitely have a home on the internet very, very soon. Move over, Chris Crocker, here comes Kyra!

2 comments:

Arlene Kasselman said...

Nothing surprises me with Kyra. Or with Steven. And so....I thought maybe he was in a pink and purple phase today and who I am to judge?

thegrays4life said...

I wondered what happened there. :-) I checked it out yesterday and couldn't figure out how I'd navigated somewhere else. It's very cute and very impressive! Love you guys!!! I'll call you sometime after I get home tomorrow.