Sunday, April 15, 2007

Souvenirs

My parents called this evening to say hello and tell us they had safely arrived in Orlando, FL for the week. My dad has a business engagement there and my mom went along for the sun and fun. They asked Kyra what she wanted them to bring her back from there, since it's so close to Disneyland. She thought for a minute and then decided that she wanted a Disney Princess hat. I relayed this to mom and she said ok. Then Kyra changed her mind and said, "No wait, I want a necklace instead because a Disney Princess hat would be like 99 dollars!"

2 comments:

Aidan said...

At least she is money-conscious! That is a very good quality to instill in her.

Nicole said...

At Disney World, she is absoutely correct! A little pink plastic princess hat could very well cost $99!