Thursday, January 18, 2007

It's all logical....

Kyra was watching a Dora show today and, as typically happens when watching Dora, Kyra yelled something at the top of her lungs at the TV. As for the moron who decided it would be a 'great idea' to have Dora ask kids to "SAY IT LOUDER" every day on her show, I want to put him in a room with 18 Kyras and no ear plugs to let them experience the fruits of their 'great idea.' But I digress. As she yelled "SWIPER!" as loud as she could, I asked her to please not yell. She responded, "But Mommy, I have to. Dora said to shout 'Swiper' when I saw Swiper." I replied, "Well, you can whisper 'Swiper' instead." She said back, "But Mommy, she won't be able to hear me!" I said, "She'll be able to hear you, just say it quietly." She then looked at me like I was goofy and said, "But Mommy, it's just a TV show."

1 comment:

Shannon said...

DUUUHHHH Mom!!! Ah yes, we've "never' have that conversation in our house or yelling back to Dora. hehe