Thursday, December 01, 2005

Good Touch, Bad Touch

Why is it that pregnancy brings out the crazies in droves? I was minding my business in Wal-Mart last night, when this woman and her friend enter the same aisle that I was in. As she passes me, she gasps loudly and says to her friend, Oh look...she's gonna have a baby!!! And then she proceeds to reach over and rub my belly as if she were expecting a genie to pop out. Excuse me, do I know you? I was so excited because I'd made it this far in my pregnancy and not had any molestation incidents yet. *sigh* And I'm not one with a whole lot of hangups about stuff like that. It doesn't bother me in the least when my friends or people at church come up to talk to me and touch my tummy. No problem. However, random women in Wal-Mart with fe-mullets who look like they just rolled in with Achy Breaky Heart blaring from their pickup truck, not so much. Little scary. Back away from the belly, girlfriend, and don't make any sudden moves....

1 comment:

Aidan said...

Fe-mullets? You got a problem with fe-mullets? Hehe...made me smile, as always. (For the record,I have a problem with all forms of mullets.)

So when are you due again? I was thinking it was last month, but apparently, I was WRONG. Oh, and congrats on the new niece. :)